Abu Garcia is pleased to announce we are looking for an individual with a customer service background.
Equal Employment Opportunity
This person will be Responsible for working towards Best in Class Customer Service while receiving, processing, and entering orders and accounting related work flow; handling Sales and Customer inquiries and complaints in a timely fashion; interacting with consumers via social media, and for account management on selected key accounts. Individuals are expected to identify and be an active participant in process improvements that mutually benefit the Customer and the brand, work towards providing Best in Class customer service, while demonstrating the Values and Behaviors of the brand. Receives telephone orders and enters orders and return material authorizations. Provides exceptional service to each customer and sales team member by focusing on meeting their needs through courteous attention to details, timely follow-up on all requests and issues, and maintains a desire to serve the customer.
Service Experience Coordinator
Location: SC - Columbia
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Applies various instructions and promotions to orders as necessary.
2. Receives telephone orders and enters orders and return material authorizations.
3. Provides price and availability information as requested.
4. Provides exceptional service to each customer and sales team member by focusing on meeting their needs through courteous attention to details, timely follow-up on all requests and issues, and maintains a desire to serve the customer.
5. Provides positive interaction and reinforces brand identity through various social media outlets.
6. Answers inquiries on status of orders and follows through on all commitments made to customers.
7. Responsible for providing input to supervisor and team and working towards improving the department and/or service to our customers so as to provide Best in Class customer service.
8. Handles requests for credit or problem resolution related to returns, shipping discrepancies, pricing issues and OE errors.
9. Monitors and reports on key accounts. This includes, but is not limited to, identifying specific needs of the key accounts, ensuring timely delivery of product, ensuring accuracy at all times, and reporting pertinent details to supervisor.
10. Provide training and expertise to department and co-workers to meet Mission of department and customer needs.
11. Other duties as assigned.
1. Must have good written and verbal communication skills as well as team leadership skills.
2. Must have good understanding of social media and demonstrated ability to interact with consumers so as to build brands and loyalty.
3. Must have good data entry skills and prior computer experience in word processing and/or spreadsheets.
4. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions.
5. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
6. Must be willing to travel.
7. Must be committed to the customer and consumer.
Education and Experience:
1. High school diploma is required. College degree preferred.
2. Two years customer service related experience assisting external customers on the telephone. Prefer experience developingand maintaining relationships with customers and field sales representatives in an account management capacity.
We participate in E-Verify
Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)
To Apply: Click Here or visit the Jarden careers website.